*Enterprise Continuity Service Business Resilience Relationship Manager, AVP*
Enterprise Continuity Services (ECS) develops and oversees a global program that governs the business in the creation of effective and risk appropriate continuity and recovery solutions to support the continuation of critical processing and servicing of our clients.
Scope of Position
The Enterprise Continuity Services (ECS) Business Resilience Relationship Managers (known as Relationship Managers) report to the ECS Regional Heads and are responsible for overseeing business line conformance to State Streets corporate-wide operational resilience and business continuity programs and challenging the business on improving resiliency in line with industry, regulatory and program developments.
As a first line of defense oversight role, the Relationship Managers will interface with business line stakeholders to effectively support the management the components of the program such as continuity planning, recovery, and third party dependencies. They will provide focused, hands-on support needed to enhance the business lines operational resilience.
Additionally, the Relationship Manager is responsible for assisting the business in identifying their continuity risk, documenting and recommending appropriate remediation solutions, and monitoring remediation efforts until closure. Relationship Managers will also support their business lines during a business disruption.
- Oversee end-to-end business service continuity relationship management, planning, and solutions
- Ensure end to end coordination between key contributors to business planning: Business Service Owners, Business Continuity Directors, EVP Plan Owners, the ECS BCIM and BCEs to ensure robust plans are in place and risks are identified and remediated as appropriate.
- Participate in Business Impact Analysis and Application Risk Assessment discussions to provide challenge criticality of the business services and supporting functions, applications, and dependencies to the business and IT.
- Provide ongoing monitoring to ensure solutions remain fit for purpose and any risks are identified and remediated. Review and challenge on continuity plans and assumptions,.
- Partner with GRS and other SMEs to ensure Site Risk Assessments are executed and maintained.
- Provide ongoing review and perform quality assurance on business service continuity plans are fully complete and strategies remain fit for purpose.
- Liaise with Business Continuity and Program functions to ensure new initiatives of the program are fully understood by the business and executed upon.
- Support technology and third-party criticality review and facilitate remediation activities identified as a result of these reviews
- Provide support to client Request for Proposals (RFPs), presentations, and simulation exercises
- Deliver training to Business Continuity Directors (BCDs) on the Business Continuity/Operational Resilience program, responsibilities of their position, and relevant systems
- Participate in annual continuity plan reviews to ensure certification by responsible party is completed.
- 5+ years Business Continuity experience
- 5+ years related industry experience
- Continuity certification preferred
- Project Management, analysis and reporting experience beneficial
- Third party risk management and disaster recovery experience in a financial services industry is a strong plus
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, drive results, and meet deadlines
Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills required
Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time