Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company delivers affordable, high-performance space systems for exacting customers. At Millennium, you will be part of a close-knit team working on exciting technological problems on compressed timelines. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence. Superstars are welcome.
At Millennium, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
As an Information Security Analyst at Millennium Space Systems, you ensure that the unclassified and controlled systems Millennium is responsible for, comply with, all corporate defined security requirements and applicable federal regulations.
- Performs daily and weekly audits and scans using Splunk Enterprise, Tenable Nessus, Cylance, Nmap, Wireshark, Darktrace and other similar applications.
- Create and maintain System Security Plans, Risk Assessment Reviews, Disaster recovery plans, Standard Operating Procedures, Business Impact Analysis etc.
- Assess and Implement NIST Risk Management Framework, CSF, and 171 on Corporate network
- Work with Information Technology to monitor daily activities on network. Create weekly reports and brief head of Information Security.
- Create, modify, and upgrade Splunk alerts and dashboards.
- Create, modify, and upgrade Tenable Nessus scans/reports.
- Liaison for all corporate Information Security matters. Strong interpersonal skills desired.
- Ensure system authorization packages take into consideration the requirements of government agencies and the owner/users of the systems such as program managers, system engineers, and developers.
- Participate in or lead planning and executing risk management activities such as disaster recovery, continuity of operations, and incident response.
- Provide administrative support for security policy development and maintenance.
- 2 years experience of SOC, Information Security Analyst, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Linux and Windows integrated environments
- Understanding of enterprise-level networking
- Strong incident response background
- Familiarity with SIEM, NIDS/NIPS, vulnerability scanning, centrally-managed endpoint protection, and network threat hunting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Education requirements may be substituted with SOC or cyber related experience on a scale of 4 years equal to a bachelor’s, 2 years being equal to an associates, or 1 year for each cyber related certification in Sec+, MCSA, RHEL, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, Splunk Certified Power User or higher
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-171 or related cybersecurity frameworks
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to translate highly technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Cyber related certifications such as Sec+, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, Splunk Core Certified User
- Familiarity with Splunk, Dark Trace, Tenable Nessus, Cylance, and McAfee EPO
- Experience in digital forensics
- Familiarity with CMMC
- Familiarity with SDLC
- Working experience within a DevOps environment
Benefits and Perks
Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company offers a very competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan. Relocation assistance to Southern California can be provided.
Before applying, please note:
Millennium is DDTC-registered, ITAR-compliant Company. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and eligible for a security clearance. Additionally, applicants must be willing to apply for and maintain a security clearance. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.