The position is within the Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. This position will be responsible for managing and executing deprovisioning control validations, System Account Management, Human Account Management, Entitlement and System Account Description Management, collection and reporting Access Lifecycle Management metrics. Individual will need to familiarize themselves with Information Security Policies, Standards, and Controls and offer guidance as needed to ensure personnel are complying. They need to identify risks and work out possible solutions with the customer and inform management as necessary, while handling tasks assigned to them with little or no supervision. They are expected to identify task inefficiencies and provide ideas for solutions, including the ability to assist with the automation of manual and semi-manual processes.
location: Herndon, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $50.50 - 58.95 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop and administer data security policies
- Safeguard information
- Evaluate existing data security procedures
- Identify new areas of risk
- Perform forensic analysis on workstations, servers, mobile devices, and other technology as needed
5-7 years of professional IT experience
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
- Incorporating process changes and updates into the Standard Operation Procedures.
- Responsible for executing IT General Controls and enforcement of Standards.
- Ability to prioritize work without management direction and provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities while adhering to established milestones and timelines.
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new capabilities/tools based on the needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to establish and maintain business relationships.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical resources.
- Service and System account management experience preferred.
- Financial services experience preferred.
skills: - Perform forensic analysis on workstations, servers, mobile devices, and other technology as needed
- Knowledge of:
- Experienced in Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication
NEEDED: 5-7 Years of Data Comparison and creation using Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.