- Client is looking for an Information Security Governance Analyst that will provide support to all organization-wide information governance activities.
- Position will focus on reviewing commercial contracts and responding to customer security queries while establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise information security policies, standards and practices, both at the department and Business and Functional areas level, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs.
- Position will be responsible for resolving problems, mitigating delays, disputes and escalating issues. You will also provide input into strategic roadmaps and critical dashboards to provide management status to executive leadership.
- The candidate must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Work with the contracts review team in reviewing and redlining security clauses in customer contracts
- Be able to negotiate security terms with customers, as required
- Be an information security representative on projects and represent security requirements during the project
- Review and respond to customer security queries, questionnaire and risk assessments
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Information Security and related areas
- Experience with and working knowledge of information security requirements, compliance, standards, controls, and frameworks
- Prior experience with reviewing security clauses on contracts is a plus
- Project Management experience
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional with keen attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or related industry (or equivalent experience)
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with all stakeholders and customers to improve data and business processes and to negotiate priorities.