At WellCare, we are a passionate team with a strong mission and a focused purpose: to serve our members and local communities in which they live while helping them lead better, healthier lives. Our culture is one of empowerment, teamwork and commitment as we all work together to deliver cost-effective solutions that create positive outcomes for our members. Join us in a career that inspires passion and purpose across all levels and disciplines within our award-winning organization.
Position participates in the execution and monitoring of Information Security related activities that safeguard the Company's information and technology assets. Primary responsibilities include participating in the development of new, and the operation of, existing Information Security programs, procedure development and standards documentation.
- Participates in the operation of formalized Information Security programs and processes such as Vulnerability Management, System Hardening, Threat Intel, Security Awareness Training, HITRUST CSF requirements and Security requests.
- Supports the technical execution of Information Security programs.
- Researches and prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports of Information Security program execution.
- Develops and maintains documentation for supported processes and procedures.
- Performs ongoing research of Information Security related topics.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Required Other an additional 2 years of experience may substitute for the Bachelors Degree
- Required 3 years of experience in Information Systems
- Required 3 years of experience in active usage and/or support of Information Security systems and activities
- Preferred Other Information Security Auditing experience
- Preferred Other Healthcare experience
- Preferred Other experience conducting Security assessments to ensure compliance with HITRUST CSF, HIPAA Privacy Rule, HIPAA Security Rule, Breach Notification Rule, the HITECH Act, and other federal and state laws and regulations
- Advanced Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Other strong decision making skills
- Intermediate Other conflict resolution skills
- Advanced Other working in collaborative, team-oriented environments with a commitment to results and a proven track record of accomplishments
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Other Information Security certifications such as the CISSP, GPEN, etc. or other industry-specific certifications such as Microsoft or Cisco
- Preferred Other HITRUST Certified CSF Practitioner (CCSFP)
- Preferred Other Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Preferred Intermediate Other Intrusion detection systems
- Preferred Intermediate Other Active Directory
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses primarily on providing government-sponsored managed care services to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune 500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the country and was ranked a "World's Most Admired Company" in 2018 by Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at www.wellcare.com. EOE: All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or related medical condition or other legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.