Information Security Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Information Security Analyst to be responsible for ensuring the security and compliance of the Company environment. This position will be involved in a wide range of technology solutions, including routine tasks like analyzing logs, responding to incidents, and reporting, as well as assisting with various projects.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Implement and monitor security controls, defenses, and countermeasures to prevent internal and external attacks on the company’s information systems.
- Assist, support, and maintain the vulnerability management process.
- Ensure systems are compliant with company security standards.
- Work with various vendors to improve our information security posture and recommend enhancements and purchases.
- Develop and maintain systems documentation to include administration guides, policies, and procedures.
- Create, implement, and test of disaster recovery and incident response plans.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred; Experience in Information Security
- 0-2 years of experience in Information Security
- Knowledge of information security industry standards and frameworks (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST, ISO 27001) desirable
- CISSP, SSCP, CEH, GCIH, GSEC, Security+ or similar industry certification(s) preferred
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively; Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports