ECS is seeking a Information Security Analyst Junior to work in our Orlando, FL office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
- May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- Assist in overseeing the cybersecurity program of an information system or network; including managing information security implications within the organization, specific program, or other area of responsibility, to include strategic, personnel, infrastructure, requirements, policy enforcement, emergency planning, security awareness, and other resources.
- Assist in conducting the integration/testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security. Responsible for the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
- AA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems, CNSSI 4011 Certificate,
- CompTIA Security + (CE), CAP, prior Military CIN J-3B-0440 (IP BASIC).
- Candidate must have approximately 1 or more years of Information Technology (IT) experience. Experience or general knowledge in securing IT systems and networks preferred.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.