Major technology company is seeking a Web security engineer for our Web Single Sign-on (WSSO) Application Integration Team to support customer requests for WSSO policies across the Enterprise. Add WSSO policies per customer requests using configuration tools and consult with customers responsible for WSSO protected web sites on the best methods to protect their data. Assist WSSO customers and team with troubleshooting policy issues.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Add WSSO policies per customer requests using configuration tools and Ping Access.
• Consult with customers responsible for WSSO protected web sites on the best methods to protect their data
• Consult with customers on how to integrate Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products with WSSO
• Provide technical support to a remote server administrator without having direct hands-on access
• Applies knowledge of computing systems to choose appropriate troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex, escalated delivery systems problems
• Occasional off hours support required.
Education / Experience: Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer