Qualis Corporation is seeking multiple candidates for the�Information Security Analyst�positions in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center in Orlando, FL. These positions are currently pending contract award.
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
- May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- Oversees/assists with the cybersecurity program of an information system or network; including managing information security implications within the organization, specific program, or other areas of responsibility, to include strategic, personnel, infrastructure, requirements, policy enforcement, emergency planning, security awareness, and other resources.
- Conducts/assists the integration/testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security. Responsible for the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
Education / Experience Requirements:�
- Journeyman Level:
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of cyber security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms.
- Junior Level:
- AA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems, CNSSI 4011 Certificate.
- Candidate must have approximately 1 or more years of Information Technology (IT) experience. Experience or general knowledge in securing IT systems and networks preferred.
Other Essential Requirements:
- Must currently possess an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- One or more of the following certifications are highly desired:�
- Systems Security Management/Analysis (461) Journeyman Proficiency Level� (i.e. CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) or Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or Security+(CE) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) or� Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 4012-4016 Certificate or National Defense University (NDU) Chief Information Security Office (CISO) certificate, or prior Navy military with NEC 2780 or 2779 or 2781
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify