Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 Month open ended contract with potential to hire.
Applicants must have 3+ years of Security Analysis experience in large complex computer systems environments. If interested in any Information Security opportunities in the Central Ohio area, send a resume to Anthony Holton at email@example.com If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of Security Analyst:
•The Security Analyst will work as part of a highly interactive team that is responsible for implementing and maintaining corporate information security compliance. This role sits within our clients innovation center and the individual will be part of a high energy and high functioning team.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Work with One of the Nation’s top companies
The organization offers several perks including; casual dress code, training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café, intramural leagues, on-site fitness facilities, and other rewards programs.
Requirements for Security Analyst:
- Ability to become well versed in federal regulations and maintain policies and procedures in accordance.
- Establish security compliance recommendations
- Perform security compliance assessments
- Adherence with security protocols and controls
- Proactively asses security risks
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Technologies for Security Analyst:
- Experience with regulatory audits specifically in a health care industry
- Information Security and Compliance experience
- Experience with multiple Governance frameworks including NIST, ISO27000, FedRAMP, PCI, and HITRUST
- Security certifications preferred ((ISC)2 - CISSP, CSSLP, ISSAP, ISSEP, HCISPP, CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178