Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fourth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
Seeking a Developer with Security focus to create and implement Cloud Security controls in a multi-cloud environment.
Working as part of the Information Security Product team to ensure the security of cloud infrastructure, applications, and data in a multi-cloud environment. This role will focus on the creation and implementation of automated cloud security controls as well as the identification and assessment of new cloud based security offerings.
- Experience as a production developer delivering solutions to schedule
- Ability to deliver high quality maintainable solutions
- Strong requirements gathering capabilities
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Exposure to cloud security concerns
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with cloud platform automation (Azure, AWS)
- Strong written communication skills
- 3 - 5 years of development experience
- Experience with an object-orientated programming language (C#, Java)
- Experience with common software development patterns
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps methodologies
- B.S. in Management Information Systems or equivalent work or military experience
- Work closely with the Information Security Product Owners to identify, design, and implement cloud security controls in a multi-cloud environment
- Research cloud security capabilities and recommend implementations
- Leverage enterprise security tools to identify and respond to emerging threats
- Maintain awareness of the current threat landscape and recommend mitigations against threats
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.