Hunter Engineering Company is a leader in the design and manufacture of automotive service equipment. Our computer-based products set the quality and technological standard in the industry. We are currently in need of an IT Security Engineer.
Hunter's IT Department is continuously upgrading and expanding their information systems to align with current business goals. This position offers an opportunity for an IT professional to use the latest technologies and take part in implementing innovations that could provide value to the company. This position will be the primary on-site technical resource for implementing, maintaining, and monitoring Hunter's information security systems.
Responsible for the designing, implementing, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting current and future cybersecurity systems. The position will utilize various security and monitoring tools to monitor for security events, assess potential risks, ensure compliance with Hunter company policy. The engineer will proactively mitigate security risks. The engineer will be part of the primary response team for incident handling, detection, forensics, and response.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, implement, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot Hunter's various security systems including Data Loss Prevention (DLP), End-User Behavior Analytics (UEBA), Antimalware, Network Access Control, and Data Security/Auditing platforms.
- Proactively identify operational vulnerabilities and take steps for remediation. Make recommendations for improving performance and information security, and implement changes based on collaboration with the team.
- Conduct threat and vulnerability assessments in collaboration with external auditors to understand and eliminate potential system and network vulnerabilities.
- Act as a technical leader for security incident detection, response, handling, and forensics.
- Act as a liaison with senior business leaders, including the executive Cybersecurity Committee, providing written and verbal updates, reports, and recommendations.
- Create or update incident response plans as they relate to IT security events.
- May occasionally provide end-user security training.
- Provide end-user support as necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service while acting ethically and maintaining business confidentiality.
- Provide afterhours support as required and be able to identify critical issues that require urgent response.
- Perform daily monitoring to ensure the availability and integrity of key infrastructure resources.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on IT Infrastructure and/or Systems Administration Required
- 5+ years of demonstrable Infosec/Cybersecurity experience
- CISSP/GAIC certifications are a plus
- Must have experience managing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and End-User Behavior Analytics (UEBA) tools; experience with Digital Guardian toolset highly desired
- Must have experience configuring, troubleshooting, and supporting antimalware monitoring, detection, and response systems
- Must have demonstrable experience performing and managing proactive risk identification and mitigation, including penetration testing, network vulnerability assessments, and system risk profiling
- Must have demonstrable experience in security incident detection, response, handling, and forensics
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong understanding of network functionality, with experience managing network access control (NAC) systems, including Cisco ISE highly desired. Cisco Firepower experience is a plus.
- Experience with agentless data security platforms, including Netwrix Auditor, preferred
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 through 2016
- Solid grasp of MS Active Directory and Group Policy
- Possess a very strong troubleshooting methodology to tackle issues efficiently
- Self-starting and self-sufficient to complete tasks in a timely and effective manner
A large corporate IT team will back the candidate, but as the primary on-site security resource, the candidate must have the skills required to work autonomously. As a senior technical resource, the candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, cooperative teamwork skills, excellent problem-solving ability and ability to adapt based on a task's priority. Must be detail oriented and can identify, prioritize and resolve tasks; must be comfortable in fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
Apply here: http://www.Click2apply.net/hrhbdn33292kdzdh