Title: Information Security Engineer (IAM Specialty)
Location: Nashville, TN
Compensation: Up to $50.00 per hour
Duration: 2 months+
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Information Security Engineer (IAM Specialty) in Nashville, TN.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer information security/related field or equivalent experience
• Ten+ years of experience in a software engineering and/or security engineering role
• Three + years of relevant IAM experience in an engineering role
• CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
• IAM Administrator Certifications for Sailpoint and/or Ping Federate or demonstrated experience required
• U.S. Citizenship is required for this position
• Must be able to pass a federal background check
Required Knowledge and Skill
• Strong knowledge of information security and IAM principles and practices
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Advanced knowledge with a wide range of IAM technologies including, but not limited to: Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Sailpoint File Access Manager, the Ping Identity Suite (Ping Federate, PingAcess, PingOne, PingID, PingDirectory), Privileged Access Management solutions such as CyberArk. MS Active Directory and Exchange; Cloud Technologies including Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud; Programming languages such as Java/Java Script (Required); PowerShell Scripting, REST/SOAP API development; Oracle and/or SQL Server; Virtual Directory Services; Authentication protocols such as LDAP, SAML, OAUTH. OpenID
• Strong understanding of PCI-DSS 2.0, FISMA/CMS/NIST 800-53a, EHNAC, SOX and HIPAA
• Ability to lead complex projects
• Ability to mentor and support junior administrators
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
Reporting directly to the Director of Identity & Access Management (IAM) Operations, the IAM Operations Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day administration of IAM solutions including Sailpoint IdentityIQ and File Access Manager; Ping Federate, PingID, and PingOne; CyberArk; and other IAM technologies.
• As a member of the Access Administration team, the Operations engineer’s primary responsibilities include: Deploying production services; maintenance of production services; working with infrastructure teams to patch and monitor production servers; identifying business and operation risk associated with IAM solutions;; staying current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes; providing proactive auditing of systems, applications and services, to identify security and compliance vulnerabilities; implementing Information Security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of access controls ; acting as a mentor to other team members on review of security specifications, implementation or analysis of requirements.
• Works closely with IAM Engineering team to plan and coordinate production engineering processes to ensure IAM solution are deployed successfully; to implement process improvements and operational strategies to achieve production objectives for IAM solutions; Develop operating procedures for production activities related to IAM solutions; Develop best practices to improve production quality and reliability; develop documentation to support ongoing IAM systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution
• Works closely with the IAM Support team to provide engineering analysis and support for production and maintenance activities to reduce downtime and outages for IAM solutions; Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions; Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish operational goals;
Our benefits package includes:
•Comprehensive Medical Benefits
•Competitive Pay, 401K
•And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.