Responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of the Vertex Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system. Works with Vertex business units to identify critical Vertex data and define new DLP policies to ensure maximum protection. Documents and investigates all suspicious activities escalated by Vertex Information Security tools. Generates metrics for senior leadership on data protection trending and investigations.
- Coordinate with Vertex business units to identify and protect critical Vertex data.
- Provide day-to-day support for the Vertex Data Loss Prevention platform.
- Investigate alerts triggered by the DLP toolset and escalates when necessary.
- Refines DLP policies to improve data protection.
- Creates documentation and training material for the DLP platform.
- Generates metrics for senior leadership.
- Contributes to the annual budget planning process.
- Configuration and support of Microsoft Azure Information Protection.
- Expected to join 24x7 support rotation.
- Other tasks as defined by management.
- Must have superior communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels in an organization.
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience directly interfacing with the Symantec DLP platform (DLP, CASB, etc.).
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience supporting Microsoft Azure Information Protection.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with highly confidential and sensitive data.
- Demonstrated success working with separation-of-duties in a team environment.