AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in Information Assurance, Cybersecurity and Systems Engineering. With offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture and above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right individual!
Information Security Risk Analyst III - 19-066
As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies is expanding its workforce and has an exciting, NEW opening for an Information Security Risk Analyst III.
Seeking an Information Risk Analyst III to support the Information Security System Manager in the execution of Risk Management Framework (RMF), with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance, program/project configuration management, and compliance with NAVWAR Technical Authority products and processes. The scope of this effort includes examination of the system architectures, engineering processes and cybersecurity functionality.
Applies expertise and work experience executing cyber risk assessments to perform duties assigned by the Security Control Assessor (SCA) for NAVWAR Enterprise systems, within government processing timelines.
- Determine system vulnerabilities and residual risk based on analysis of technical artifacts, interviews and evaluation of current system state.
- Evaluates effectiveness of proposed mitigations.
- Works with other Cyber Analysts, SMEs and SCA-Rs to ensure that all cybersecurity analysis and cybersecurity risk assessments are completed with time and quality standards established by Division leadership and Task Lead.
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, to understand the needs and current issues in order to relay the information to leadership and recommend solutions.
- Contribute toward recommendations on processes and methodologies to assess cybersecurity risk on information technology within the SCA's appointed authorization boundary.
- Schedule, coordinate and/or facilitate meetings to include the capture of key action items and/or discussion points.
- Apply an understanding of technology, risk and controls.
- Stay knowledgeable of current advances in all areas of information technology concerning vulnerabilities, security breaches or malicious attacks.
- Maintain knowledge of current technologies in order to effectively evaluate risk.
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: Two years+
- BS or MS in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent desired and a minimum of 2 years+ related experience required.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I certified required (CAP, GSLC or Security+) and NQV I desired.
- Proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) applications
- SPAWAR PEO Integrated Data Environment and Repository (SPIDER)
- Database Management System (DADMS)
- DoD IT Portfolio Repository (DITPR)-DON
- Configuration Management Professional (CMPro)
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Produces consistent results of high quality.
- Ability to understand and implement best practice security measures
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills..
- Organization skills, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Active Secret security clearance or above required.
An essential qualification for this position is successfully obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal Government, which may require successful completion of a background check.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.