TDB Communications, Inc.
The Information Specialist and QA Manager will test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems. This position will modify the system(s) to serve new purposes or improve workflow, use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as the development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems. This person will consult directly with the Program Manager.
Strong candidates will have the following experience:
- experience with database design, reporting, data analysis, and data extraction;
- experience with Access database design and familiar with web-based program management tools, such as Service Now;
- experience in maintaining/directing internal corporate Quality Assurance Program, preferably in the health insurance/health care industry;
- experience and/or familiarity with medical billing/coding principles, and
- experience in detection, reporting, analysis, and correction of software problems and deficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience (health care industry) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Evaluate, train, and guide for future demands related to strategic and operational plans and objectives.
- Analyzing information using logic to address work-related issues and problems
- A thoughtful approach to mitigation of potential issues with detail review of all submitted deliverables
- Attention to detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Candidates should be open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Candidates must be reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations
- Candidates should be ethical and honest.
- Ability to work as part of a team