Information System Security Officer (ISSO) BLCSE shall:
• This position is designated as Information Assurance Workforce (IAWF) Information Assurance Management Level I (IAM I) position.
• Baseline certification: upon hire must already possess (and be maintaining) at least one active DoD approved baseline certification, such as CompTIA Security+ CE or ISC² Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or GSLC or CISSP.
• Computing environment (CE) certification: On day one must provide proof of certification as either ISC² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CompTIA Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
• Be knowledgeable of and have experience supporting DoD systems accreditation, certification, and authorization processes (e.g. DIACAP, RMF).
• Be skilled at and have experience: assessing & mitigating risk in information systems; performing compliance auditing of information systems; developing and maintaining DoD information systems accreditation documentation; coordinating & leading configuration control board activities.
• Obtain and Maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.