Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support our customer in Dahlgren, VA. The selected applicant will also be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable Risk Management Framework (RMF) Standards
- Ensuring the uninterrupted delivery of information technology systems
- Maintaining and supporting current and ongoing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages
- Implementing and supporting cybersecurity standards to include NIST and Risk Management Framework (RMF) C&A Standards
- Working with systems owners, government managers, and other stakeholders to manage cybersecurity requirements
- Performing regular systems security scans, and maintaining records of such scans, as required by C&A guidelines.
- Responding to Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) as necessary to address systems vulnerabilities
- Reviewing systems security utilization logs per cybersecurity standards
- Reviewing and evaluating information technology software, hardware and networks and the overall cybersecurity posture of information technology systems
- Recommendations for security improvements based on advances in industry or response to threat intelligence.
Four (4) or more years of relevant experience is required in Information Assurance and Information Systems Security. The selected applicant must be able to work independently and with a team.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Secret clearance is required to start. An eventual Top Secret Clearance will be required. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.