Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Information System Security Officer in Arlington, VA or Rockville, MD. The Information System Security Officer will be supporting a government customer in writing policy to make sure there applications are FedRamp compliant.
Responsibilities for the Information System Security Officer include:
- Lead and oversee all aspects of organization cybersecurity program;
- Develop, refine and ensure adherence to security best practices;
- Drive proactive solutions to minimize security exposures and mitigate risks;
- Lead security and compliance reporting;
- Communicate security related information to company leaders and customer;
- Develop documentation and training for teams to ensure security standards and policies are met; oversees audits.
Qualifications for the Information System Security Officer include:
- 12 years of information security experience;
- Expert level knowledge with NIST 800-53a, NIST-800-63, FIPS-199;
- Good understanding of FEDRAM Standard, FISMA ACT, HHS EPLC, FIPS140-2;
- Experience with SSEA18, A123, ATO SCA, CDM. Experience supporting environments that undergo frequent federal financial audits (CFO, etc.);
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Compensation for the Information System Security Officer include:
- $85,000- $145,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer at email@example.com
Keywords: Information security compliance specialist, information assurance, information assurance specialist, FedRamp, SaaS, NIST, FISMA, FedRamp, POA&M, NIST SP800-53, RMF, DHS 4300a, AWS, cloud, azure, and security policies