ProSidian is a Management and Operations Consulting Services Firm focusing on providing value to clients through tailored solutions based on industry leading practices. ProSidian services focus on the broad spectrum of Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, Energy & Sustainability, and Talent Management. We help forward thinking clients solve problems and improve operations.
Launched by former Big 4 Management Consultants; our multidisciplinary teams bring together the talents of nearly 190 professionals nationally to complete a wide variety of engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes. Our Services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies and people delivering value.
ProSidian clients represent a broad spectrum of industries to include but are not limited to Energy, Manufacturing, Chemical, Retail, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Financial Services, Transportation, Federal and State Government Agencies. Learn More About ProSidian Consulting at www.ProSidian.com.
ProSidian Supports Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes with Financial and Business Professional Services to assist with the implementation of strategic and management objectives. The ProSidian Federal Govt. Clients Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) programs help to channel funds from the nation's capital markets into the housing market. The U.S. Government's full faith and credit guarantee makes MBS widely acceptable to capital markets investors which choose to invest in primary mortgages because of the guarantee. Issuers that receive funds through the sale of MBS securities can use the capital to make additional residential and other types of mortgage loans. Through this process, the MBS program increases the overall supply of credit available for housing and helps to ensure that credit is available at reasonable interest rates.
The scope of this role is to provide a streamlined process to support a number of our client's specialized initiatives in the mortgage industry. The task orders to be issued will be based on scopes of work defining specific requirements in the following areas:
Corporate Risk Activities
Mortgage Banking Industry Monitoring and Surveillance
Mortgage Industry Transaction and Asset Management Services
Mortgage-Backed Securities Program and Policy Management
In addition, ProSidian Consulting is intending to secure the services of strategic partner(s) who possess the specific housing finance expertise and capability to help define key initiatives in an effort to significantly transform the way our client does business and to successfully leverage resources and improve our client's ability to be effective at the community level.
An IT auditor is responsible for the internal controls and risks of a companys technology network. This role includes identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in the technology. An IT auditor can also be involved in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports.
An auditor must work within a team to create a solid information technology infrastructure, and collaborate with clients to devise and put in place policies and procedures regarding network security issues.
This position requires approximately 4-6 years of experience in this field
- Teamwork ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Communication ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
- Agility ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
------------ ------------ ------------
- Business Tools understanding and proficiency with business tools and technology, including Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate is advanced with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, and proficient with Adobe Acrobat, data analytic tools, and Visio with the ability to quickly learn other tools as necessary.
- Commitment - to work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors
- Curiosity the ideal candidate exhibits an inquisitive nature and the ability to question the status quo among a community of people they enjoy and teams that work well together
- Humility exhibits grace in success and failure while doing meaningful work where skills have impact and make a difference
- Willingness - to constantly learn, share, and grow and to view the world as their classroom
------------ ------------ ------------
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
At ProSidian, we invest in our employees to help them stay healthy and achieve work-life balance. Our full time team members receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes Competitive Compensation, Group Health Insurance Health Benefits, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Contributions, Vacation and Paid Time off (PTO) Benefits, Pre-Tax Payment Programs, Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans, a ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program, Performance Incentives, etc. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a medical, dental and vision plan. Our growing list of benefits currently include the following for internships:
- Competitive Compensation: ProSidian provides an opportunity to gain college credit through requirements set and approved by your university as well as a stipend granted by ProSidian Consulting when all requirements for such are met at the termination of the internship. ProSidian will work with your university to meet any and all requirements which will allow you to achieve your goals in this position and obtain college credit transferable to your school.
- Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans: We want you to achieve financial success. We offer a Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plan through The ProSidian Corporate Perks Benefit Program - Helping You Do More With Less: https://ProSidian.CorporatePerks.com. This provides special discounts for eligible employees on products and services you buy on a daily basis.
- Security Clearance: Due to the nature of our management and operations consulting engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes; oftentimes there are Security Clearance requirements for Engagement Teams handling sensitive Engagements in the Federal Marketplace. A Security Clearance is a valued asset in your professional portfolio and adds to your credentials based on past, present, and future work.
- Leverageable Experience and Thought Leadership: By collaborating with firm leadership, other members of the team, as well as Fellows and collaborating partners in what is a flat organization, you'll make valuable professional connections, interact with clients daily, gain leverageable Experience, and contribute to Thought Leadership while you build a basket of marketable experiences.
- ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program: ProSidian Consulting will pay up to $5k for all referrals (payments made after new hire has been employed for 90 days) for candidates submitted through our Employee Referral Program.
- Performance Incentives: Due to the nature of our management and operations consulting engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes there are performance incentives associated with each new client that each employee works to pursue and support.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -
See Below Instructions On The Best Way To Apply
- ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the I Hire Military Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
- Furthermore, we believe in "HONOR ABOVE ALL" - be successful while doing things with the right way. The pride comes out of the challenge; the reward is excellence in the work. FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON http://www.ProSidian.com/ OR SEND YOUR RESUMES, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATION / RATES TO CAREERS @PROSIDIAN.COM. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history, and educational credentials.