Information Management Group, Inc. has provided continuous IT support to the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) since 1997 and is currently priming the TROJAN Network Operations (NetOps) contract. TROJAN allows for reach-back communications to national and joint intelligence information to provide access to Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) analysis, imagery exploitation, science and technology intelligence production. IMG provides direct network and systems Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support to ensure connectivity for the TROJAN user community, including system maintenance and repair support; system operations support; configuration management support; and Communications Security (COMSEC) and circuit management support.
IMG - founded in 1987 - provides information technology (IT) and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Information Technology (IT) Specialist with TS/SCI at its Fort Belvoir, VA location.
Certification TRAINING OPPORTUNITY!
Schedule: 24X7 Operations
Front End Day Shift; Sunday-Tuesday; 6AM- 6PM with an alternating Wednesday shift; 6AM-6PM
Back End Day Shift; Thursday - Saturday; 6 AM - 6 PM with an alternating Wednesday shift; 6 AM - 6 PM
Night Shift candidates will be considered as back up candidates as these roles are currently filled.
- Provide Tier 1 support for issues related to user accounts and access to the Active Directory and WAN.
- Environment includes: Cisco, Microsoft, Remedy and network monitoring tools.
- Open and manage tickets in Remedy.
- Escalate complex issues to the Tier 2/Tier 3 engineers.
- 0-5 years’ experience in supporting users in a similar environment.
- Tier 1 Help Desk; call center; service desk; network technician; systems analyst; systems administrator; network administrator experience, IT Specialist, Field Service Technician, System Engineer.
- Remedy or other ticketing platform experience desired.
- IAT Level 1 baseline certification: A+CE or Network+CE or SSCP or CCNA-Security (OR Security+CE); required.
- Industry standard IT certification (MTA in Windows Server Fundamentals or an MCP in Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016) desired.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Years of Relevant Experience Required: 0-5 years providing support to end users.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS:
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin