Commerce Technologies LLC d.b.a CommerceHub in Albany, NY, seeks an Information Technology Project Manager (Internal Title of Senior Software Engineer in Test) to plan, initiate, and manage software quality control, including development and execution of software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Analyze and test requirements on a project-by-project basis;
- Maintain testing environment variables;
- Write test plans and test cases for development and execution using project requirements
- Creates test automation scripts to ensure product functionality continues to work as expected over time utilizing Selenium, Web Driver, TestNG, and Spock.
- Supports the deployment of software to both the customer test and production environments;
- Risk analysis and support for seamless product release;
- Troubleshoot problems within the testing environment that may impact product stability; and
- Contribute to software engineering process improvement efforts across the business.
Work from home.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent with one year of experience in software quality assurance and testing to include:
- Software methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall Models;
- Automation tools such as Groovy, Selenium web driver, Selenium remote Control, TestNG;
- PowerShell and Python scripting languages to build out environments and providing support in maintaining running environment;
- Version Control tools such as Mercurial and GitHub; and
- Using Powershell and Python scripting languages to build out environments and aid in maintaining running environments.