- Primary Responsibility will be creating infrastructure web middleware package applications and services that enable greater provisioning automation, security and usability within the web middleware product space.
- These services should run on top of both public (AWS and Microsoft) and private cloud technologies (Cloud Foundry and Containers / Kubernetes) as well as on more traditional infrastructure platforms.
- The applicant will be able to provide technical leadership to the team, solving advanced technical and business problems and collaborate with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations to contribute to group ideas.
- Experience with the internals and configuration and security of web and application server products including Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere Nginx or Microsoft IIS
- Experience working with or delivering cloud or other platform level technology or service (Cloud Foundry, Mesos, Kubernetes etc.) preferably in large and/or complex environments
- Familiar working with Jenkins, BitBucket and other CI/CD tools including the Atlassian suite including JIRA.
- Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development.
- Experience with Agile development process and automated testing
- Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer