Infrastructure Project Manager (Banking / Migration) - CTP - Alpharetta, GA - $85.00-$89.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Company is seeking a Infrastructure Project Manager (Banking / Migration) in Glendale, CA.
Manages and directs large scale and complex technology involving Technology refresh and transition of clients from current iSeries platform to New infrastructure within along with a move within the Data Center including transformation of infrastructure and consolidation related projects for the Organization, which includes working with partners to identifying appropriate architecture, requirements determination, and tactical planning. Develops migration strategy with our business partners and plans to transition client from one product to future state. Works with a Matrix team to implement the project plan.
You will play a key role on the Migration leadership team - setting a vision for the integration, working with a diverse team of talented professionals through the achievement of that vision, and advocating the vision to key stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
* 5+ plus years of previous project and program management and IT skills working with on product migrations and coordinating medium to large-scale projects.
* Technology projects and preference with Technology and Infrastructure upgrades within the Data Center.
* Software implementation experience in banking software
* Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications(Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), At Task and SharePoint
* Professional l communication and presentation skills to all levels of company including executive management team Ability to build and design executive level reporting and presentations.
* Bachelor's Degree
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$85.00 - $89.00 /hour