If you love to figure out how all the pieces are put together in a build environment, or if automation and building tools to monitor and manage your applications sounds interesting to you, we want to talk to you.
- Engage with Software Engineering in the design and development of software tools to reliably manage application delivery
- Engage with Production Engineering in the design, implementation and maintenance of the build/release infrastructure
- Improve the predictability and reliability of software releases with the implementation of automated build, test and deployment tools and processes.
- Reduce application deployment windows by leading company towards a Continuous Deployment environment
- Engage with Software Engineering to improve application stability with the design, development and implementation of application monitors and alerts.
- Engage with Software Engineering and Architect Teams to ensure Release Engineering best practices are implemented
- Engage with Software and Production Engineering in the coordination and administration of software releases
- Provide afterhours release and change control based on the most current change control schedules
- Produce update and/or endorse Site Reliability Engineering standards, guidelines and procedures
Working experience with the following types of tools are Preferred
- o Provisioning: Packer, Terraform or other (e.g. CloudFormation, etc.)
- o Config management: (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Anisible, Salt)
- o Source Management: GitHub or other (e.g. Bit Bucket, etc.)
- o Deploy Artifact: Artifactory or others (e.g. Nexus, etc.)
- o CD/CI: Jenkins, Golang, Circle CI, etc.