GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Infused Product Manager leads the activities and operations required to complete the functions of the department. This role is responsible for infused product production, which includes formulation, blending, and production of cannabis-infused products. The Infused Product Manager will have a consistent impact across the organization - advancing the mission of customer service and brand growth through the execution of Jushiâ€™s core values.
- Provide effective leadership to employees to ensure a complete understanding of and alignment to the Companyâ€™s vision, mission, and values to maintain a positive work environment and a high level of morale.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities of the formulation and filling department; Skilled in planning, organizing, assigning and coordinating the activities and resources of the department
- Directly manages the production work force to achieve Jushiâ€™s objectives, including hiring, coaching, firing, labor planning, and workforce organization.
- Familiarity with basic scientific principles and laboratory experience. Ability to follow written instruction and maintain a laboratory notebook
- Develops, maintains, and implements standard operating procedures for all products and techniques developed
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment
- Ensure product meets all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by target audience
- Ensure Dietary Supplement GMPs are implemented and followed
- Sets up, operates, and maintains manufacturing equipment and laboratory instruments, monitor experiments, makes observations, calculates and records results
- Develops, oversees and implements research and development procedures, programs, and techniques to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new products.
- Works collaboratively with corporate development team to innovative formulations that meet both client and company guidelines for effectiveness, cost and stability; must be able to take formulations from lab scale to full production
- Ability to adapt to and implement new methods and techniques for operational and product improvement, technical development, and new product development.
- Knowledge of lab equipment and responsible for preventative maintenance and keeping all equipment operational
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Chemistry, Manufacturing, Engineering, or similar field or at least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in cannabis manufacturing
- Must be 21 years of age at time of hire
- Valid State driverâ€™s license or State ID card
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory and/or managerial experience leading a large diverse team of professionals
- Knowledge and experience related to producing medical marijuana products and routes of administration.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively, orally and in writing with various audiences
- Knowledge and ability to use standard lab equipment, mixing and filling equipment, vacuum ovens, hot plates, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel with a strong attention to detail
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k)
Powered by JazzHR