Inhouse lead Generation Associate
You: Don’t have problem making 100 calls a day, we provide the contacts. You like working with accomplished salespeople who respect what you bring to the table. Lead generation is hard so you’d like to be part of the team, not just a hired gun. You don’t need to be micromanaged but rather judged by your results. You’d also rather deal in the B2B space instead of B2C because you’re intelligent and would also like to learn about mission critical business technologies.
US: We’re an IT consulting firm based on Norwood, we don’t wear suits and ties and we’re a fairly casual environment. Our employees average over 4 years with SRI because we take care of our people. We need an inhouse lead generation expert, preferably one who’d like to learn about the latest technologies. We’re looking for someone to grow with us and be part of the team.
Our product: Organizations are plagued with data from obsolete technologies with no way to incorporate it into new ones. Robotic Processing Technology (RPA) enables any technology to work with any technology but looks like one system to the end user. Most of the people you’ll call know about RPA and are very receptive to hearing about it.
- Base pay
- Performance bonuses
- Commission for sales
- 9 paid holidays
- 1 week paid vacation
- We contribute 70% of your health plan (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Vison, Dental and a 401K plan
You’ll be responsible for contacting prospects and turning them into sales leads by scheduling a follow up activity. Prospects will be updated in HubSpot which is much like Salesforce. You should be able to make 100 outbound calls per day and schedule 3-5 appointments a week.
- An ability to instantly build a rapport with prospects
- The kind of positive attitude and thick skin needed for cold calling
- Hunter Mentality, self-starter & motivated
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft technology
- Experienced using HubSpot a plus but we will train you
- Excellent follow-up and pipeline management skills
- Ability to vet and qualify opportunities by communicating with key decision makers
This position is not open to agencies or lead generation services