This position will be directly responsible to ensure that all machines are running and all processes are in control and running to standard at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for machine start-ups
- First response to all machine, robot, thermolater, and secondary equipment alarms.
- Ensure machines and robots are running at optimum efficiency
- Troubleshoot machine, mold and material problems
- Report to Production Supervisor any difficulties or problems requiring special attention.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of paperwork.
- Responsible for all die change activities not done by a Die Setter.
- Responsible for maintaining the appearance of all Thermolaters, Robot Control Stations, DME units etc.
- Ensure proper care of all equipment especially the managing and proper disposal of all purgings.
- Responsible for continuous improvement (ideas and suggestions)
- Responsible to follow all OSHA and safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for following all CCP policies and procedures.
Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations. Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Plastic Injection molding background with a minimum of three years experience in plastics processing.
- Must be experienced in mold set-ups, trouble shooting, exposure to maintenance problems and be familiar with state-of-the-art controls on machines and robots.
Compensation: Based on experience.
AFTER 3 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT:
3 weeks after 5 years of employment
CCP, Inc. is a family-owned and operated (ISO 9001:2000 registered) custom injection molder of thermoplastics with finishing and assembly capabilities. Located in Burlington, North Carolina, CCP offers complete engineering assistance and support, and provides a wide range of value-added secondary services.