HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a temporary (6-weeks)Health Fitness Professionalat our premierclient site in Anna, OH.In this position, you will be responsible forsupporting the creation and implementation of programs focused on the prevention of work injuries, physical conditioning, and employee education and wellness that facilitate behavior change, maximizing engagement and outcomes, and customer satisfaction.Shift hours are Monday - Friday from 5:30 am to 2:00 pm, training for the first few weeks will be on a limited basis and not full-time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts employee injury prevention programs, education and training.
- Develops exercise programs specific to injury prevention and conditioning needs.
- Collects and document appropriate program data to support the ROI process.
- Develop, promote and market wellness and general education programs.
- Supports employee healthcare teams with job function assessment, incident investigation and care management.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Athletic Training, or Exercise Science or other related field.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aidcertifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Understanding of Biomechanics.
- Understanding of Occupational Safety.
- Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Work experience in a clinical environment (occupational therapy, physical therapy, cardiac rehab, nursing).
- 2+ years experience in corporate based health and fitness program.
- Proficient in fitness assessments and exercise prescription.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.