Taylor Communications is seeking an Ink Technician at its Dallas, TX label manufacturing plant. The position is responsible for coordinating ink requirements, mixing ink, maintaining ink inventory and reordering ink and related supplies as needed.
- Monday – Friday
- Day shift (OT and Saturdays as required)
- Coordinate ink requirements according to production needs.
- Mix inks according to procedures and formulas.
- Maintain ink inventories and related supplies.
- Complete paperwork and maintain accurate records.
- Cross train/perform other positions within the Pre-Press Department.
- Prioritize work schedule as necessary to minimize production down time.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Completion of high school (or GED)
- One year of prior press exposure
- Good verbal communication skills are required to interact with vendors and internal staff
- Decision making skills based on production needs
- Ability to visually recognize colors and formulate inks
- Knowledge of press room and order flow
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions
- Ability to establish/maintain positive working relationships with co-workers
- Ability to lift 45 pounds several times daily
- Operating knowledge of flexographic label press
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.