Lighthouse Care Center of Augusta, located in Augusta, Georgia, is currently recruiting a Psychiatrist for their NEW Inpatient Adult Unit. At Lighthouse, they currently provide treatment to children and adolescents experiencing psychological issues. In January 2020, they are adding Inpatient Adult Services treating both Psychiatric and Substance Abuse issues. In addition to our clinical care services, we also provide a variety of recreational opportunities and an accredited on-campus school. We assist our patients in recovery by keeping their minds and bodies active and providing an opportunity for social interaction.
- Competitive compensation package of salary, benefits with bonus opportunity and more.
- You will work with a specialized multidisciplinary treatment team to include trained psychiatrists, therapists, addiction counselors, nurses, and activities therapists.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse patient population treating both Adult Inpatient and Residential Treatment Caseload if desired.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance with a lower caseload, no weeknight call and shared weekend call!
- Must be board certified/eligible in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry with an active GA license or the ability to obtain.
- Position duties include admission evaluations and assessments, treatment team management, daily care of patients and administrative duties as related to patient care.
Augusta, GA is located near the South Carolina border on the banks of the Savannah River where you will find a mix of Southern charm, warm weather and lower cost of living! The area offers outdoor activities and fun that blends the arts, amazing food and great shopping with access to both Savannah and Atlanta within a short drive away. Augusta is the state's second largest metropolitan area and home of the Masters Golf Tournament.
Lighthouse Care Center of Augusta is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nations largest hospital management companies.
In-house Physician Recruiter
Office: (470) 289-2378