Inpatient General/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Boise, ID
Intermountain Hospital is a 155-bed substance abuse rehabilitation and mental health treatment center located in Boise, Idaho. Our facility provides help to those who have struggled with drug dependency, addiction, and mental illness, and offers a path to wellness through clinical and psychiatric rehab. Because no one should cope alone.
At Intermountain Hospital we are positively changing lives - lives that are affected by mental and emotional stress or chemical dependency. It is our philosophy that nobody needs to cope alone. We provide a safe and secure environment for addressing the pressing problems that can dominate those lives in our care.
- Largest freestanding behavioral hospital in the state of Idaho
- Adult Inpatient Acute treatment
- Adult Inpatient addiction recovery program - 28 days (NEWSTART)
- Adolescent Acute Inpatient treatment (JOURNEYS)
- Co-occurring Adolescent treatment program (CAST)
- Geriatric/Mature Adult Inpatient, Rehab, Detox, & Acute treatment (GENERATIONS)
- Duties include admission evaluations, treatment planning and direct patient care working in the inpatient program;
- Caseload of either mixed inpatient adolescent/adult or 100% adolescents (depending on personal preferences);
- Monday-Friday, days only;
- Structured system with strong delineated roles to help physicians provide optimal care;
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth;
- Full-time position w/ competitive Base Salary compensation, robust Benefits package, & Productivity Bonus plan;
- Option for Independent Contractor is available if needed/desired.
A highly competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of:
Fulltime salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage; Paid Time Off ; 401k w/ company matchl; CME allowance; Health insurance package; relocation assistance; sign-on bonus; student loan assistance; employee stock purchase plan; Option for Independent contractor can also be considered if needed/desired.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Idaho or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Intermountain Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. The hospital’s website is accessible at www.uhsinc.com or www.intermountainhospital.com
In-House Physician Recruiter
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.