Centennial Peaks Hospital in Louisville, Colorado (Boulder area) is recruiting a General or Adolescent Psychiatrist for our Inpatient Services Team.
At Centennial Peaks, we provide a safe, stable place to help those in crisis take the first steps toward recovery. We serve adults and adolescents (13-17) in Colorado who are struggling with mental illness or chemical dependency (substance abuse). We also offer dual diagnosis treatment for those struggling with mental illness and drug & alcohol addiction.
Centennial Peaks is a private behavioral health hospital offering comprehensive behavioral healthcare for adolescents and adults. One of Money Magazine’s top places to live, the Boulder area is a thriving community with many quality of life amenities, schools, affordable housing, outdoor sports and recreational activities, and shopping. Business industries include healthcare, high tech, energy, higher education systems and more.
- Initial evaluations and assessments;
- Treatment team leadership and daily care of patients;
- Participation in assigned medical staff meetings;
- Medical record documentation;
- Full-time, Monday-Friday schedule;
- Strong clinical and administrative support offered to our physicians;
- Located approximately 10 miles southeast of Boulder and 20 miles northwest of Denver;
- All services in our inpatient and partial programs are provided in a multidisciplinary treatment setting;
- Paid Weekend Call if interested in additional income
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, education loan assistance, and more!
- Robust benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, 26 days Paid-Time Off, 9 Company-Paid Holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, CME Allowance, etc.
- Productivity Bonus plan in place to allow you to earn additional income for extra weekends/call taken & RVUs.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required;
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry required
- Current Colorado Physician/Medical license (MD or DO only), in good standing, or ability to obtain licensure;
- Inpatient experience preferred;
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians.
Centennial Peaks Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. The hospital’s website is accessible at www.uhsinc.com or www.centennialpeaks.com.
Feel free to reach out to me directly for additional information or to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
Centennial Peaks Hospital
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Cell: (615) 554-0073