River Crest is a modern 80-bed acute care hospital, specializing in the treatment of mental health and substance abuse issues that can afflict persons of all ages, from children and adolescents to adults. Our continuum of care includes evaluation, crisis stabilization, treatment, education, prevention and aftercare.
We are seeking to add a quality-focused General/Adult or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to our team at River Crest Hospital, located in the Beautiful Texas Hill Country!
River Crest Hospital - San Angelo, TX
- 80-bed free-standing psychiatric hospital;
- Providing care to children (ages 5-12), adolescents (13-17), and adults (18+);
- 22-bed adolescent unit
- San Angelo, TX Population: 100,000
- 1.5 hours to Waco, TX, 3 hours to Dallas/Ft. Worth or Austin
- Military/Tricare patient population
- Open to Adult/General or a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists;
- Manageable workload, minimal weekends;
- Call is shared among medical staff team;
- Option for Employed or Independent Contractor;
- Initial/New Patient Psychiatric Evaluations & assessments;
- Treatment team leadership; and
- Daily care of patients.
River Crest Hospital is a private behavioral health hospital provides a comprehensive range of child/adolescent, adult and geriatric program services. Treatment is provided by a multi-disciplinary team under the direction of a physician.
San Angelo is located between U.S. Interstate Highways I-10 and I-20 in Tom Green County - West Central Texas between the Texas hill country to the southeast and the rolling plains to the northwest. San Angelo is a great place to live in Texas for quality of life offering good schools, affordable housing, stable business environment and access to many cultural and recreational activities.
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
River Crest Hospital
Universal Health Services, Inc.