Mercy Health Physicians is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health Institute’s team at Clermont Hospital, 30 minutes East of Cincinnati, OH. Mercy Health is committed to providing wholistic healthcare that treats the body, mind and spirit of those entrusted to our care. We are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities, such as enhancing access to behavioral health care services. Our goals are to provide Accessible, Effective, and Transparent Behavioral Healthcare.
- Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry
- Supportive Behavioral Health/Psychiatry Team
- EPIC electronic medical record system-wide
- ECT (Thymatron device available)
- Geriatric Psychiatry fellowship desired, but not required
- Provide personalized inpatient psychiatric services on the newly renovated 18-bed geriatric psychiatry unit
- Provides consult liaison service to hospital medicine.
- Weekend rotation with other providers, including coverage for 24-bed adult psychiatric unit.
- Call coverage: currently 1:3 (could shift to 1:6)
- Average daily census when rounding: ADC YTD=26
- Amazing Earning Potential – Aggressive Base + Production
- Generous School / Sign-on Bonus
- Resident STIPEND in ADDITION to School Loan Assistance and Sign-on offered
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Matching Retirement, Paid Malpractice & Tail Coverage
- SERP (Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan)
- CME up to $10k/year; Board and licensing fees are eligible
- Generous TIME OFF (no accrual period)