Banner University Medical Center - South Campus (BUMC-S) is looking to hire a BC/BE Inpatient Psychiatrist to join a dynamic team of Behavioral Health providers (includes Advance Practice Providers) and support staff. The physician hired will have a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona with the appointment being consistent with the candidate's credentials.
** FT and Per Diem (Weekend Coverage) Available **
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Ability to access a variety of behavioral health patients
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment; one that thrives in a highly integrated and innovative setting; and above all a desire to focus on patient excellence
- Strong interest in Serious Mental Illness and Court ordered Evaluations
- Work Schedule: M-F
- Avg. Patient Volumes: 12/day
- Interest in training residents
- Home Call Only: 1-2 week nights a month and 1 weekend every 3-4 months
- Minimum Starting Salary
- Vacation Days
- 6 Holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Moving expenses, starting bonus, loan reimbursement programs available
Banner – University Medical Center South, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – South Campus, is a comprehensive medical center with an Emergency department, a state-designated trauma center and a Behavioral Health Pavilion. It is a state-accredited Cardiac Receiving Center and is designated a senior-friendly hospital by Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders.
Banner Health offers a competitive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid occurrence-based malpractice and CME w/allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.