Holy Family Hospital is seeking BC/BE Psychiatrists to join our expanding department. This is a full-time inpatient psychiatrist position to provide inpatient clinical psychiatric services on our campus at Holy Family in Methuen. Holy Family Methuen Campus offers a full range of psychiatric services including two short-term, stabilization units with 22 and 25 beds, for individuals 18 and over who are affected by mental health and/or chemical dependency conditions.
In joining the Steward family, you will enjoy a compensation package that is extremely competitive, with a generous base salary, CME and professional expenses, malpractice, health and dental insurance, a matching 401K and 409A tax deferred retirement plan and more.
Additional benefits of this position includes:
- Outstanding call support from per diem physicians to alleviate call responsibility.
- Our Psychiatrists have strong medical back up through a strong collaborative effort with our Hospitalist programs.
- Opportunity to work with a clinically sound and experienced multidisciplinary team at each hospital (including nurses, social workers and allied health professionals).
- Opportunity to build one's experience and leadership skills within a fast-growing, dynamic service line
- Experience with the largest provider of inpatient behavioral health services in eastern Massachusetts