Inside Accounts Executive
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a Fortune 500 Healthcare organization which allows candidates for more growth opportunities. We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, salesperson to drive sales activities through call activity, training and recruiting local insurance agents to promote this healthcare providers products. They will be the single point of contact for insurance agents by maintain knowledge of products and services.
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare, Business, Marketing or similar
- 2+ years of healthcare sales experience
- Current health insurance license or ability to obtain with 30 days of hire
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time.
- A 401K retirement plan. Continuing education credits
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.