Since its founding in the heart of Silicon Valley, Tenergy Corporation is in its 16th year of providing battery and charger solutions for broad applications from consumer products to customized power solutions. Tenergy is a recognized and leading brand in batteries and power by both invidious consumers and business customers in retail chains, smart devices, industrial application, medical, transportation and power storage. The application and business possibility with our products is endless with increasing needs for mobility and durable power. We offers the most competitive products in our market due to our global logistics, scale, quality, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
We are looking for passionate sales account manager/business development talent to expand our business, to discover more applications to enable our customer’s success with our Tenergy products.
- Build and manage prospect lists
- Engage with prospective customers via cold-call (phone and email)
- Qualify and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Discover and develop value added solutions
- Negotiate pricing and prepare proposals/quotations
- Process Purchase Orders from customers, submit quotes and sales orders
- Manage entire sales process for assigned accounts and develops a robust pipeline to drive ongoing sales opportunities
- Educate and provide general technical support and ongoing service to the customers
- Execute aggressive sales goals
- Partners and plans effectively with internal resources to ensure all areas of the sales process are executed to plan.
- Accountable for achieving overall revenue/profit objectives through active selling and operational execution within assigned customers.
- ·3+ years of experience in B2B Sales or Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Proven track record of exceeding aggressive goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Online Applications
- Ability to understand and apply accounting/finance common practices
- Ability to understand and apply technical details and concepts
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Professional, outgoing and energetic personality
- Experience working with wholesale (product) sales/distribution
- Experience working in key industries such as National Retail Chains, Military/Government/Public Service procurement, Consumer Products Distribution, or Product Manufacturing
- Mid level sales professional prefered.
Salary DOE. Tenergy offers competitive base pay plus commission. Benefits include Medical/Vision/Dental insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.