Connection, a Fortune 1000 Global Technology Solutions Provider is adding to our family of passionate individuals. We work together to connect people with technology that enhances growth, elevates productivity, and empowers innovation. If you would like to discover how over 35 years of collaboration has shaped our culture of integrity, teamwork, and mutual success, we would love to speak with you!
Are you a people person who has a knack for establishing and growing relationships?
Do you have a passion for learning?
Are you seeking a career with a guaranteed salary and unlimited earning potential?
Then read on...
* 8 weeks of paid training -- we invest heavily in the success of our Account Managers
* Guaranteed base salary UNCAPPED commissions
* Partner product specialists to help you close sales
* Generous paid vacation, medical, dental and vision benefits
* Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30 work schedule
* Technical experts available to assist in closing sales
* Tuition Reimbursement and 401k with matching
* Cold calling to potential clients
* Establishing relationships with key decision makers
* Overcoming objections to educate clients on the value of doing business with Connection
* Desire to provide world class customer service from the close of the sale to the delivery of the order
* A strong drive to succeed
* You understand the art of negotiation
* An understanding that the word no only means "not yet"
* Ability to multitask
* Superb communication skills
* Proficiency with computer programs
Connection, a leading provider of information technology solutions to small and medium-sized businesses nationwide, has consistently been recognized for its commitment to service. We are a publicly traded, Fortune 1000 company with $2.9 Billion in revenue in 2017. Headquartered in Merrimack, NH, Connection employs over 2500 people and sells more than 300,000 products. Our mission is to provide customers with the expert guidance, state-of-the-art tools, and exceptional service to solve their technology challenges. Today, we serve our customers through our staff of highly trained Account Managers, our team of on-staff experts, and our efficient procurement websites
* Ability to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
* Ability to articulate ideas in a clear, concise manner
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and providing recommendations
* Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and work in a multi-windows environment
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled