Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will sell JMP products to current and prospective customers in our Brazil territory.
JMP, a division of SAS, is seeking a Inside Sales Account Representative in Cary, NC. When selling JMP, you have the unique opportunity to sell to the end users – making it essential to have the knowledge and skills to work closely with people like Engineers and Scientists within an organization. In addition, you'll have to have the ability to pivot to work with the business leaders to bring the deals together. The ideal candidate will have experience with a large pipeline, as well as the energy and ability to keep many deals in the air at one time.
- Work in a fast-paced, highly transactional, sales environment
- Be the point of contact for implementing all aspects of territory and account management
- Fulfill a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualify level of opportunity and appropriate resources required.
- Generate leads through prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities
- Partner with current and potential customers to schedule meetings, demos and make recommendations
What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related business or quantitative field
- 5+ years of software sales experience
- Experience prospecting and managing inbound business leads
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong listening skills
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics, develop sales plans, and accurately forecast sales
- Track record of quota achievement
- Ability to travel, about 10% of the time.
- Work in Cary, NC.
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese.
- We love living the #saslife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also a fit to our core values. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn