Myrtle Beach Building Supply, located in Murrells Inlet and Little River, S.C., has been supplying high-quality building materials and tools since 2002. Contractors, builders, homeowners and do-it-yourself remodelers can come to us for a comprehensive range of construction materials. We are dedicated to our customers� needs and believe in maintaining strong relationships with them.
If you are a self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and are looking for a challenging career with endless opportunities for growth, consider joining the team at MBBS. You�ll find attractive wages and benefits, a genuine collective spirit of wanting to make a difference and a meaningful career path with opportunities for advancement.
Things you should know about working at Myrtle Beach Building Supply:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as an Inside Sales Associate:
- Assist with customer sales by providing quotes and product dimension information, via phone and in person
- Work closely with the sales team, customers and vendors to ensure a high-quality product is delivered
- Handle special orders and advanced pricing
- Follow up with customers and builders to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner
- Present extensive product knowledge while servicing customer needs
- Support outside sales representatives in soliciting new accounts
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders, requests for prices and quotes, complaints and scheduling of deliveries and installations
- Provide excellent customer service and follow-up
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special products - obtain information on pricing specifications, uses and availability
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information and additional customer data into computer system
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Previous inside sales support or account coordination experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills � both verbally and written
- Remain adaptable in a fast-paced environment where priorities can be redirected
- Interpersonal skills, customer service, and a sense of urgency is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform tasks and manage time with minimal oversight in a team environment
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Suite
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team, we hope to hear from you soon!