Master Halco, the largest manufacturer/distributor of fencing products, has an immediate opportunity for an Inside Sales Associate. This position has played an important role in Master Halco’s nationwide success providing excellent customer service for nearly 60 years. Inside Sales Associates work as a tight knit team within the branches to service fence contractors and retailers by selling fence products.
- Take inbound phone calls and emails from contractor and retail customers requesting quotes or placing orders.
- Write-up and process quotes and orders in a timely manner.
- Help customers as they come in to pick up orders.
- Communicate by phone or email with customers from time of order to time of shipment.
- Work as a team with other sales and operations people to hit sales goals and earn bonuses and spiffs.
1.) High School graduate or equivalent work experience
2.) Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
3.) Computer literate and proficiency in MS applications
4.) 6-12 months of sales experience, preferably in building products or DIY
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to show us your best customer service skills, this is the right place for you!
Working With Us Has Its Rewards:
- Competitive hourly wage plus Quarterly Bonus Program and spiffs.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Typical operating hours are 8am-5pm. Can vary slightly by location.
- A competitive health care plan (over 30 hours a week).
- A generous matching 401(k) plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- A generous paid-time off package, and more.
Master Halco offers advancement opportunities at every level. We are always looking for people with the drive to learn and determination to succeed.
MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER