KICK OFF YOUR CAREER IN SALES WITH GRAINGER!
The Inside Sales role is a proactive, phone-based position where you will manage an account package of medium-sized customers, and teach them how to use Grainger’s purchasing technology. The goal is to equip your customers to buy without you, because the more self-sufficient they are, the more earning potential you have - sales that occur without your direct involvement still go towards your commission.
As part of a high-performing team, you’ll be able to serve as a trusted business partner to your customers. We offer a 4-week paid training program designed to set you up for success. During training, you will learn about Grainger, our customers, learn key selling skills, and get trained on the tools and resources that you’ll use.
We encourage collaboration across teams, sharing of best practices, and recognize top performers. In a team environment, there are team huddles, coaching sessions, and side-by-sides to ensure your success.
What you will do as an Inside Sales Associate:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Articulate a vision to help place Grainger distinctly in the minds of prospects
- Work with customers on over-coming objections, and inspiring them to act
- Work with teammates cross-collaboratively to understand messages that resonate with customers
- Participate in team-building and training, where you will learn from colleagues and continue to develop your ability to add value to your customer relationships