Anthym Logistics is currently hiring a highly motivated, self-starter to fill our full-time Inside Sales Associate position in our Tampa, FL office. Inside Sales Associates are vital contributors to our team accountable for developing new business to grow our market share. Their customer relationships and rate negotiations directly impact Anthym’s revenues and customer base.
As an Inside Sales Associate at Anthym, you will be responsible for identifying new business prospects, managing your own prospective pipeline, determining customer-facing pricing, and closing new business. You will be surrounded and supported by experienced industry professionals that will help you grow personally and professionally. You will develop a knowledge of the logistics industry, needs of different customer verticals and locations, and market demands. Negotiation skills are crucial, as this role makes financial decisions regarding customer-facing pricing, which ultimately impacts the profitability of our business and their own margin.
Compensation and Benefits:
Anthym Logistics offers our full-time employees a competitive base salary, a substantive commission structure, and access to full health and ancillary benefits including 401K, dental, vision, life, disability, prescription drug coverage, PTO, and more!
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Associate:
- Contact and develop sales leads and manage a prospect pipeline.
- Close new business by learning customer challenges and needs, and demonstrating how Anthym can provide the best solutions, consistently moving the customer towards transactional and/or contractual commitments.
- Negotiate customer pricing and work with the Capacity team to determine the optimal margin that will provide competitive rates while delivering bottom line profits to the business, and ultimately, their own margin.
- Deliver the highest levels of service to new and existing customers.
- Consistently identify new sources of business, be it from new accounts or within existing relationships.
- Articulate ideas clearly and concisely, adjusting the message to match the audience.
Requirements of the Inside Sales Associate:
- College degree or relative experience preferred in business or other related fields
- 3 or more years of sales experience, preferably within the logistics/supply chain/transportation industry
- Negotiation skills and ability to understand dynamic markets
- Experience in fast paced and competitive environments
- Professionalism, persistence, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
- Computer proficiency