Renewal by Andersen, a division of Andersen Windows, is looking to add an Inside Sales Center Coach to our team in St. Cloud, MN!
The Inside Sales Center Coach will assist Supervisors and Managers in maximizing the conversion rate of calls/leads/inquiries into scheduled appointments via a prescribed appointment setting process for Renewal by Andersen’s company owned retail locations. To be supervisor on duty in times manager or supervisor is not present specifically in the evenings and weekends.
- Training – Assist supervisor with initial and on-going training of inside sales team. Assist in continuous refinement of formal training guides and tutorials for inside sales reps. Ensure new and existing reps are fully trained on procedures and processes. Train on core job responsibilities, product, sales process and marketing.
- Call Handling – Assist with the inbound and outbound calls of homeowner inquiries into Renewal by Andersen. Properly qualify and schedule in-home consultations. Sell the value of the in home consultation and excel at converting calls to appointments.
- Call Reporting – Update call center KPI information from phone system and also customer management system.
- Process improvement – assist to identify opportunities to establish/improve processes internally within the inside sales center as well as with respect to the inside sales center’s interaction with field sales, corporate sales and corporate marketing. Drive process acceptance and implementation.
- Outbound warm-calling – assist in developing training, infrastructure, processes and procedures for Renewal by Andersen to conduct outbound warm-calling of contacts.
- Work with IT to ensure the customer management system is working properly. Report any issues to IT and follow up until resolved.
- Ensure that minimum expectations are met for email capture rate, all party sits, appointment lead time, etc. If not being met, train and coach inside sales reps to meet minimum standards.
- Call Monitoring and Quality Assurance - Utilize call monitoring system and scorecard to ensure process compliance. Provide continuous feedback to individual agents as necessary. .
- Assist inside sales supervisor and manager with bi-weekly 1:1’s with all agents and bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Provide on-going feedback to CORO inside sales reps regarding actual performance against goals.
- Participate in team projects with members of corporate marketing staff and CORO retail operations.
- Supervisor on duty when manager and other supervisors are not present.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years inside sales or call center experience.
- Able to work non-traditional hours as needed (evenings and weekends)
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, negotiate positive outcomes and present positive image of the company.
- Ability to coach and train others.
- Ability to work with all levels and types of people and to appreciate diversity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-MN-St Cloud
Organization: Renewal by Andersen Corp.
Unposting Date: Sep 9, 2020, 11:12:47 AMOngoing