t NCI, our strength and success lie in one another united in a single purpose: We Create Great Building Solutions Every Day.
MBCI is the industry leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems, including six separate standing seam roofing systems. MBCI has always and continues to provide the metal construction industry with the highest quality products and services available to architects, owners and contractors. MBCI is a division of NCI Building Systems.
An MBCI Inside Sales Coordinator is to work in partnership with a Regional Manager, Sales Manager, and General Manager to build and improve relationships with customers who may be existing, new or no longer buy from MBCI. The candidate should be able and willing to prospect new business through phone calls, courtesy calls for growing sales, provide quotes and quote follow up to close the sale. The Coordinator should also have the ability to provide a customer with technical product knowledge and assist customers with material lists/ordering information. This position will also work very closely with Manufacturing regarding lead times, stock, shipping & routes, Purchasing department, as well as, the Credit department when issuing credits and receiving credit applications. A Coordinator is the first contact for most problems from a customer and will have the ability to be compassionate to their needs.
- 5+ years of construction products sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Needs high math aptitude (to assist customers when ordering)
- MUST have high ability to multi-task
- MUST have HIGH level of organization and negotiation skills
- Construction or Construction Management background desired
- Experience or a role in Building Material and Component Industry extremely desired
- High School Diploma required
NCI is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.