Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT, LLC) is a global datacenter solution provider. We combine the efficiency of hyperscale hardware with infrastructure software from a diversity of industry leaders to solve next-generation datacenter design and operation challenges.
QCT serves cloud service providers, telecoms and enterprises running public, hybrid and private clouds. Product lines include hyper-converged and software-defined datacenter solutions as well as servers, storage, switches, integrated racks with a diverse ecosystem of hardware component and software partners. QCT designs, manufactures, integrates and services cutting edge offerings via its own global network.
The parent of QCT is Quanta Computer, Inc., a Fortune Global 500 corporation.
As a QCT inside sales coordinator, you will be responsible for selling QCT solutions to enterprise and service provider customers. Leveraging your relationship building and negotiating skills, you will drive the entire sales process including prospecting, developing business proposals, responding to RFPs, developing customer presentations and selling solutions. You must be passionate about cloud technologies and solutions & have a laser focus on the customers, both as a trusted advisor and in driving sales.
An inside sales coordinator will be responsible for all sales account maintenance. Their responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing sales project status in conjunction with account managers and interfacing with cross-functional teams to coordinate required resources.
- Coordinating internal resources to support evaluation requests, preparation and delivery of products and to solve all issues during the testing and qualification stages.
- Utilizing knowledge of production and delivery schedules to estimated delivery date to customers.
- Developing an understanding of internal operations and how related teams interact to achieve results.
- Analyzing and reporting project statuses and research information.
- Monitoring project performance to maintain quality of services, deliverables and content.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in business/management related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in sales support or customer service with direct interaction with clients.
- Experience in data entry, scheduling production and tracking orders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong professional communication skills over the phone, written e-mail, verbal and presentations.
- Problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding assigned jobs.
- Organizational skills and tactical execution.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee or will be encountered by an employee while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms to handle, feel, or reach. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, and walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- QCT offers a competitive benefits package including various insurances, 401(k), FSA, paid holidays and vacations.
Inside Sales Coordinator