This role is fast-paced and exciting. As part of the team, you will:
• Gain responsibility for license and training opportunities in your territory from qualification through close, utilizing Salesforce
• Identify, develop, and close opportunities through proactive prospecting campaigns
• Participate in the development of territory strategy and the funnel review process as a key member of the sales team
• Sharpen your technical skills to better understand our platforms and how to leverage them when collaborating with customers
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- A bachelor's degree and 2 years prior sales experience is required.
• Proven success of meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales metrics.
• Engineering degree required.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.