Second Life Mac, a Skokie, IL based Apple device buyback company for schools and businesses, is in hyper-growth mode and in need of the right talent to help bring us to the next level. The right candidate and that is ready to take the next step in their career and be a part of something AMAZING!
Our Core Values: Do whatever it takes. Have positive energy. Take action.
The Right Candidate: The right candidate fits our core values before anything! Our core values aren’t simply put on a piece of paper; our company thrives, hires, and promotes based on them.
Our Core Values may have different meanings to each person, but they all resonate the same characteristics and morals of the type of person we choose to have on our team. We are an extremely close team, and the fit is critical to us. You must be someone who is able to communicate respectfully at all levels, think outside of the box, drive positivity and thrive in a rapid growth environment by doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
In this key role, the Account Executive, Procurement is a key member of the Procurement sales team, responsible for growing new business and new customers to meet revenue goals. As an Account Executive, Procurement at Second life Mac, you will be tasked with bringing in new customers into Second Life Mac within in our Education and Enterprise markets. As a member Second Life Mac, you will contribute to entrepreneurial spirit and fast-growing environment.
- The Account Executive, Procurement will formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned territory to either bring new customers
- Prospect, call and manage all outbound activities and scale prospecting/pipeline generation best practices across the assigned territory.
- Accelerate opportunity pipeline generation for each segment as needed to exceed sales goals
- Work in partnership with entire procurement function to build quality pipeline and to ensure our customers success with Second Life Mac
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement on a monthly and quarterly basis, while creating satisfied customers.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at accounts while managing the entire sales-cycle from prospecting to closing the deal.
- Leverage industry leading sales publications and tools in order to penetrate market.
- Use Salesforce.com to document and manage sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of business development and pipeline creation experience (Required)
- 3-5 years of total sales experience is preferred
- Salesforce experience highly desired
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent both written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to deal with ambiguity